Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to learn in the Windows Lab!

What would I like to learn in the windows lab? First off I'm excited to use windows in class, Macintosh just feels too cumbersome for me, and I absolutely hate the mouse. Until I buy one for the home and use it everyday I like sticking to windows machines. I wish we had transitioned into the Windows lab this week so I might have been a little more motivated about the mid-term. This class was going so well for me until today, I was absolutely unprepared to write 700 words on a subject as interesting to me as a long drawn out opera in a redneck town. Anyway, the rest of this class should be easy for me, I missed a class, which set me back, but hopefully I can catch up to that 75% total I can earn by the end of the quarter.
What else would I like to cover in class? I cant really think of subjects that the book wouldn’t cover that we could go into more detail about in class but I would like to learn about web page design. I missed the garage band assignment and that sounded fun maybe some more musical themed class assignments would get me riled up. I just hate free writing to strict guidelines that are not of my choosing. If the assignment was write about whatever you want as long as you have tables and graphs I would be ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment