Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Viruses

Aggghh Viruses, the Personal Computers ultimate fault and foe. Who creates these viruses? Hackers? The Government? who knows, i dont, but i do care. I've used PC's for some time now and ive had a major virus on each one. Each time ive had to reformat the whole computer, im neurotic so when i get a virus even when its cleaned i still feel like my computer is running slow. Anyway virus are good for cleaning up a messy over used and over stored pc. Viruses thou have always amused me becuase i like to think about the genius behind the script. I think to myself you have to be soo smart to write a virus that it makes me feel inferior, but then i think to myself they have proabably dedicated tons of there time to there virus and if i did the same id make a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment