Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twitter

Twitter, the new mass texting sensation. I've fallen victim to the twitter hype but like most others did not stay on the bandwagon. To me twitter seemed to be too laborious, having to sign on and update your status, and look thru 100's of other people posts is too much. The only positive for me is that you can watch celebrities tweet if you’re a follower, but as fun as that sounds it’s not enough to keep me involved. Celebrity twits were the way I found out about twitter. A shoe forum on the web I frequent released the twitter name of the likes of kanye west, pharrel, and jay z, when I checked out what it was all about I happened upon twitter. If I was more important I might tweet more but, right now just the lonely couple friends having self of mine I can keep everyone updated by using my MySpace or facebook. Twitter thou does interest me in the fact that it is a new direction in communicating, and I can’t wait to see what in store next.

No comments:

Post a Comment